Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Music, music, music...

I spent most of the day yesterday trying to figure out the order of the ceremony and what music to use. I've pretty much figured out the ceremony order. It's going to be short, simple and straight to the point! Hopefully it won't be much longer than 30 minutes.

I'm extremely lucky that my life long friend, David Dewese, is going to sing at the wedding. He's a rock star. I've figured out one of the songs he's going to sing/play. Now I just have to figure out what he's going to sing for the unity candle song. I've asked my brother to write something, so we'll see if inspiration hits him anytime soon. For the rest of the ceremony I think I'm going to use traditional piano music. There is a baby grand on stage, so why not use it right?

My brother also offered to be the dj for the wedding reception, but I have to pick out all the songs! So, I'm contemplating hiring a dj, because its completely overwhelming and I have no idea where to start!!

No comments: